Your mail is important, therefore to help Mail Service Center
process your mail in a timely fashion it is necessary for you to prepare your
mail in the following manner:
- Separate mail into the following groups:
- International Mail
- Mail to have postage applied
- Stamped Mail
- Inter-Campus Mail
Some other Rules:
- All envelope flaps need to be down
- Secure all groups of mail with a rubber band
- Mail must face the same direction
- Mail must have a University return address
- Use a barcoded mail charge slip per group ie. foreign mail,
domestic letter mail, domestic flat mail. Click
here to create your
own daily mail charge slip.
- Make sure to use an UPS or Overnight Slip with your UPS
here to create some for your use.
- Bulk Mail must be placed in trays or tubs provided by Mail
Service Center. DO NOT USE YOUR OWN CONTAINERS.
- Please call ahead if your outgoing mail volume is
- Campus mail with more than 25 pieces should be grouped by
mail code and rubber banded.