- Mail Service Center delivers once a day to the designated
delivery point in each building. All outgoing mail should be at the
delivery point by 9:00 a.m.
- It is the responsibility of each department to pick up mail
from that point and distribute it to all persons in the department.
- Mail Service Center also makes a second delivery to Hovey
Hall and Uptown Crossing at 2:30 p.m. each day.
- Collection of mail is provided two times a day.
- 9:00 a.m. - designated delivery point in each building.
- 2:00 p.m. - Fell Hall
- 2:30 p.m. - Hovey Hall
- Departments not located in the buildings listed may drop off
mail at Fell Hall
by 2:00 p.m. or Hovey Hall by 2:30 p.m.
All mail that is collected by Mail Service Center or dropped
off at Mail Service Center by 2:30 p.m. is guaranteed to go out the same day.
Overnight items may be dropped off at the Mail Service Center
up to 3:30 p.m. for same day processing.